We Offer Exactly What You Need in Web Design:
- The web building program lives online, rather than being installed on one computer
- Uses technology that's easy to learn, easy to use, easy to update
- Web design that is complete from the day we launch it, but ready for you to change content and expand it to suit your needs as you grow
- Ranks well with search engines
- Easy navigation
- Quality content targeted to your customers and clients
- Online store with e-commerce to sell products and services online
We specialize in building professional websites for the hearth and chimney industry with an emphasis on usability, ease of maintenance, search engine placement, and long-term cost efficiency. Basic web design package (5 pages) is $595 and $19.98/month hosting fees.
Does Your Website Need a Facelift?
Our philosophy is to "build it right the first time." At least half of our new clients already had a website that they were not happy with it for some reason. They have been through at least one, and sometimes THREE web designers by the time they find us. We strive to be the last website company that you will ever do business with. We will become your website partner so that you can concentrate on your business, instead of becoming distracted with the many details of building your website, yet you can access and change it at any time. We offer you the greatest of all worlds: a fully functioning website that's completely expandable - whether you have us add to your site over time, you add to it yourself, or both. $125/page
Your New Website Offers All These Available Features:
- Professional Design
- Change your layout and design in seconds
- Product Catalog with Online Shopping Cart
- User Forums
- Expandable setup
- Access from any computer with an internet connection to change and update content
- Photo album, calendar, message boards and feedback forms
Over the years we've learned what your website should do for you and your customers. Here's what we've learned is important:
1. Keep Your Website SIMPLE
Unless there's a compelling reason, we've learned to do everything the most simple, basic way that meets the website's objectives. Stay away from animations, background music, memory-hogging graphics and tricky technology. That way it'll be:
- far easier to implement in the first place
- easier for you to use
- less likely to "break"
- appealing to your customers
- friendly to search engines
2. Do a Cost/Benefit Analysis
A cheap, do-it-yourself website usually looks just like what you paid for it. Your new website will offer a professional style, informative content and accurately represent your image. Internet technology allows you to automate numerous business processes and save you time and money in billing for products and services, maintaining contact with your customers and providing information about you and your business in one centralized source. Think of the postage you save by e-mailing just one customer newsletter versus the printing costs, mailing costs and time to label every mailer. Our business is marketing your business and includes a growing list of marketing ideas and services to help reach more customers and reduce operating costs.
One fireplace store was able to gain more new customers with their website in one month than their $700 monthly yellow page ad did in one year.
3. We Are Hearth Professionals ( 25+ Years of Retailing) Who Entered the Internet Marketing Field Over a Decade Ago. We Talk Your Language.
We've all probably had the experience of hiring an expert to help us with something, but they seemed to spend more time "proving" to us how much they knew (and oftentimes belittling us for not also being an expert in their field) rather than actually helping us accomplish what we hired them for in the first place. And it seems that people in the web design industry tend to be guilty of this a lot. We will explain things in terms you understand, help you implement your great ideas, and offer our advice for how to help your website to market your company and systematize your business operations.
4. Provide Your Needed Level of Help
Some clients want to learn all the ins and outs of the computer technology we're using on their project. But others would rather concentrate on their core business, give us the goals for the project, and then not be distracted by the details of how we implement it. Whatever your preference of interaction, we'll cater to it.
5. Our Portfolio of Fireplace & Chimney Related Web Sites: Our Portfolio
Ready to Get Started?
E-mail us or call us with your needs at: 804-678-9689.
Copyright © 2006 - The Fireplace Channel.com - All Rights Reserved - Site Design: YouComHere.com